The calorie intake calculator provides an estimate of how many Calories are required for both men and women.
|Height||:||Foot Inches cms|
|Calorie Need By You|
|To Level The Caloric||Need ,You Must Intake The Following:|
The following is the standard daily calorie intake:
- Fat should not exceed 15 to 30% calories daily(approx.65g).
- Cholesterol intake should be 0 to 300 mg/day.
- Saturaed fat intake should be 20g/day.
- Complex carbohydrates should comprise 50 to 70% of daily diet(app.300g).
- Protein should comprise 10 to 50% of daily diet(app.50g).
- Alcohol should comprise no more than 5% (2 drinks).
Calories for Fat Loss
Science tells us that 1 pound of fat is equal to 3500 calories, so a daily calorie deficit of 500 should result in 1 pound per week fat loss. In reality things don't quite work that efficiently!
Note: Do not attempt to immediately drop your calories to this level hoping for the quick fix - this may ultimately backfire.